Become a Patient

Becoming a MA Medical Cannabis Patient is now more streamlined than it ever has been before! New regulations allow for telehealth appointments to be set up so you do not even have to leave your house for the certification process! The benefits of becoming a MAMMJ Patient are:

To purchase medical marijuana from a Massachusetts Registered Marijuana Dispensary, you’ll need:


1. A valid Medical Use of Marijuana program card

2. A valid photo ID

Steps for Getting a Card

Follow these 3 simple steps to getting a Medical Use of Marijuana Program card


Try one of the resources below to find a doctor in your area who can certify you to use medical marijuana.

CED Clinic


Canna-Wise Alternative Medicine


Canna Care Docs




inhale MD


Med Well Health and Wellness Centers


The Holistic Center


True Herbal Consults



The Cannabis Control Commission will send you an Instant Access Card to you MassCIP portal that will be valid for 14 day. During this time you can shop at any MA dispensary while you complete your registration and wait for your MA Medical Marijuana Card.


Now that you have your Instant Access Card, you must complete the registration process in order to get your MA Medical Marijuana Card. For this login to your MassCIP portal and fill out the remaining information.

This product has not been analyzed or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). There is limited information on the side effects of using this product, and there may be associated health risks. Marijuana use during pregnancy and breast-feeding may pose potential harms. It is against the law to drive or operate machinery when under the influence of this product. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. The impairment effects of edible marijuana may be delayed by two hours or more. In case of accidental ingestion, contact poison control hotline 1-800-222-1222 or 9-1-1. This product may be illegal outside of MA.