ORDER ONLINE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY OR TO PICKUP IN-STORE
Order ahead by selecting products from our online menu into a cart and checking out to pick-up and pay at one of our locations or receive next-day delivery.
Picking-up your Online Order:
After receiving a confirmation text message that your order is ready, come and pick up your order. Once verified at check in, head through the door and towards the pickup line. Show your ID’s once more at the register, pay and leave happy.
Next-Day Delivery (only available in Somerville):
Current Process: After placing an order you’ll receive a confirmation text – reply “Yes” to this message to confirm your order for next day delivery. The next day, you’ll receive a text with your delivery ETA and another when your delivery is about 10 minutes away. Meet the driver at your entrance with your Med Card and Gov issued ID, pay via debit card and enjoy!
Delivery Service Area:
• Patients must pay via debit card for delivery- no cash payments will be accepted.
• The final order total will not reflect discounts related to product promotions, flower price breaks, or patient programs such as Financial Hardship. These discounts will be applied when picking up your order in person.
• Orders placed must be picked up that day. Inventory will return to the shelf at the end of each day for orders that were not picked up.
• Please make sure to check that your address is up to date on your MassCIP account. If the address provided does not match the address on your MassCIP account we will not be able to process the delivery order.
• Must meet minimum delivery threshold of $100 post any applicable discounts
This product has not been analyzed or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). There is limited information on the side effects of using this product, and there may be associated health risks. Marijuana use during pregnancy and breast-feeding may pose potential harms. It is against the law to drive or operate machinery when under the influence of this product. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. The impairment effects of edible marijuana may be delayed by two hours or more. In case of accidental ingestion, contact poison control hotline 1-800-222-1222 or 9-1-1. This product may be illegal outside of MA.